- Polyethylene Terephthalate Film 70%
- Acrylates Copolymer 30%
- Flake size is 0.040 hex (chunky)
- Made in the USA
- MSDS Sheet
This stunning polyester glitter is a home run especially when used outdoors! This glitter is flake size 0.040 hex (chunky). Polyester glitter works great with clear glue, high quality spray glues, with paint, and more. Note: This iridescent glitter changes color when the light hits it. It also shows off a different look based on the color below it (it is transparent). For a subtle effect put it over light backgrounds and for dramatic effect, dark ones.
This polyester glitter is sold in various jar sizes. All Black Cap jars are filled by weight and are made from high impact plastic for better transport. All the jars shown with red lids come with shaker and/or pour tops and a safety seal. All jars come with lids that screw off for easy use and re-filling. All the Black Cap jars come with labels that show the glitter color, our logo & company name. They are not labeled for resale (if this is an issue please contact us for options).
- Boating and other Fiberglass or Gelcoat applications: Boats, Carnival Ride Cars, Pre-fab Domes for Churches
- Fishing Lures (low temp applications only)
- Mix into crayons
- With finger paints
- Fabric adhesives for decorating clothing & sneakers
- T-Shirts, (silk screened) mixed with Plastisol. (.008 is most popular size)
- Ceramics (after firing)
- Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Inks & Paints
- Glitter Pens (mixed with adhesive)
- Fabric Printing
- Floral Decorations (Artificial, Dry, Live)
- Candle Decorating
- Posters & Displays
- Inside Balloons
- Greeting Cards
The above information is given for guidance only. While it is based on scientific evaluation, and is believed to be reliable, the manufacturer makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose for these products, since among other reasons the conditions of storage and use are beyond our control. Please test before making a large purchase. Results vary based on the solvents, chemicals, materials you are using this glitter with.