- Polyethylene Terephthalate Film 70%
- Acrylates Copolymer 30%
- Flake size is 0.040 (chunky)
- Made in the USA
- MSDS Sheet
This stunning polyester glitter is a home run especially when used outdoors! This chunky glitter is flake size 0.040. Polyester glitter works great with clear glue, high quality spray glues, in epoxy, and more. Note: This iridescent glitter changes color when the light hits it. It also shows off a different look based on the color below it (it is transparent). For a subtle effect put it over light backgrounds and for dramatic effect dark ones.
The glitter is sold in two jar sizes- Mini & Bitty. The Mini Jar holds approx. 2 teaspoons and the Bitty Jar holds approx. 1 teaspoon. They are filled by volume not weight due to extreme variances in glitter weight color to color.
There is a minimum order of 3 jars per color/size. If you do not need 3 jars please consider shopping at our non bulk website SuperGlitters.com There are no minimums on that website.
- Boating and other Fiberglass or Gelcoat applications: Boats, Carnival Ride Cars, Pre-fab Domes for Churches
- Fishing Lures (low temp applications only)
- Mix into crayons
- With finger paints
- Fabric adhesives for decorating clothing & sneakers
- T-Shirts, (silk screened) mixed with Plastisol. (.008 is most popular size)
- Ceramics (after firing)
- Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Inks & Paints
- Glitter Pens (mixed with adhesive)
- Fabric Printing
- Floral Decorations (Artificial, Dry, Live)
- Candle Decorating
- Posters & Displays
- Inside Balloons
- Greeting Cards
The above information is given for guidance only. While it is based on scientific evaluation, and is believed to be reliable, the manufacturer makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose for these products, since among other reasons the conditions of storage and use are beyond our control. Please test before making a large purchase. Results vary based on the solvents, chemicals, materials you are using this glitter with.